1. Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the online system, including but not limited to data collection, fault monitoring, fault prediction, key operation, and maintenance tool planing and design, architecture design, development, product implementation, and building the competitiveness of server operation and maintenance tools.
2. Master the skills for coordinating and communicating with relevant departments during the work process to ensure the quality of internal audit work;
3. Draw up an audit plan to regularly check the internal control defects of the company’s entire business process and data security. Plan rules for information security audits, independently complete weekly and monthly audit reports, and be responsible for proposing daily security technology and management measures.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or higher, information security, network, and computer related majors, and familiar with IT security audit standards;
2. Familiar with routine IT security operations and maintenance, proficient and familiar with various the verification of various logs (system logs, behavior logs, database languages, etc.).
3. The ability to clarify the traceability verification process for security event categories, and to judge and logically analyze IT audit events
4. A certain amount of host and database maintenance experience, and familiarity with various system command parameters and configuration reinforcement requirements;
5. Good communication, organization, coordination, and management skills, and team spirit, integrity and honesty, a positive work attitude, a strong resistance to pressure, and a strong sense of responsibility.
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...