Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 1000+ strong global team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
What will make your role exciting
Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes – from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before
Craft and tailor your products – the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. Beyond OTC trading, you are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) – and you will have the full support of the Crypto.com team to bring a new product into fruition!
We are currently looking for a sales trader to help drive our Global OTC business.
- Responsible for developing counter-party relationships in the OTC space with large institutions UHNWs, Family Offices, Trad-fi Props, Banks, Exchanges, CFD Brokers, VC, Hedge Funds, Propriety Trading firms etc
- Execute and match large block trades within the market
- Developing and contributing OTC sales strategies then guiding and driving the team on how to approach those strategies
- Work with institutional sales team during sales process, are the way from generating lead to
- Prepared KYC program with compliance team to onboard overseas/domestic OTC clients.
- Work closely with legal team in order to prepare Sales and Purchase Agreement, also making sure all process are conducted within legal frame
- 3+ years of experience in financial services sales i.e Sales Trading, OTC Sales, FX Sales, Sales, eSales (FX products), ETF’s, Liquidity pool’s, CFD’s, Prime Brokerage services etc
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners (preferably managing OTC trading for institutions), e.g., examples of acquiring institutional clients, driving business results with clients & partners, drafting documentations & agreements;
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English, writing & presentation samples are welcome.
- Proficiency in English
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Crypto-specific experience preferably in sales and/ or with exposure to institutions;
- Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions;
- Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside with a talented team