As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore, and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.Are you passionate about helping sales and commercial teams be as effective as possible? Do you love helping others learn, grow and connect with others? Are you hyper organised and love public speaking? Are you looking for a value led company, which cares about the growth of its employees?The impact you will have:
You will be responsible for making sure our Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams are all set up for commercial success. This means making sure they have the information, tools and training required to support their goals.
What you will do:
- Identify opportunities to improve the sales process, identify bottlenecks, resolve inconsistencies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and manage a roadmap and calendar for training classes, workshops, and other enablement activities based on stakeholder needs and company changes
- Collaborate with People, Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success leaders to develop and facilitate a first-class onboarding and ramping program – delivering content that’s engaging and impactful
- Work closely with Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success leaders and reps to gain and discover new needs for enablement and keep all Commercial teams up to date on enablement initiatives
- Develop tools and resources for ongoing sales and customer success enablement throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build metrics around enablement to measure success for the programs delivered
- Apply an experimentative mindset to identify the best methods to delivering education and training
What you will achieve in the first 6 months:
- Review current enablement materials and process, identifying areas for opportunity and quick wins (and creating systems for continuous reviews of gaps)
- Optimise our commercial onboarding process – make it your own!
- Build deep and authentic relationships with our global commercial teams
- Drive sales training programs, including product, competitor, and sales training, making recommendations for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness
You will be a great fit here if you:
- You’re high energy, highly organised, creative and have excellent communication skills.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for helping others develop and grow
- 3-5 years in Sales Enablement roles
- Minimum 2 years direct or inside sales experience
- High-imapct communication skills and experience leading cross-functional projects or teams
- Has detailed understanding of sales processes and methodologies and implemented them in previous roles and drove adoption
- Working knowledge of revenue tools such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MixMax, Zendesk, Hubspot
- Track record in project management and developing programs that increase sales productivity
- Excited by using data to drive and measure success
- Values storytelling and knows how powerful entertainment is for absorption
- Experience in working in distributed global teams
Bonus Points for:
- SaaS experience
- Past Sales experience, ideally in the role of Account Executive
- Solid understanding of SaaS sales methodologies
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance & pension
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event – this year these are taking place virtually