1. Analyze the risks in user deposit and withdrawal links according to the risk treatment process and risk review strategy, review deposit and withdrawal requests, and handle correctly.
2. Continuously monitor user risk cases, provide statistical reports, and predict risk trends in a timely manner.
3. Identify risk cases qualitatively, maintain a case database, and extract behavior characteristics.
4. Assist in reviewing the audit process and optimizing the audit strategy, continuously optimizing operational efficiency.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, computer-related major preferred;
2. Experience in risk control review of exchanges, and familiarity with on-chain transactions.
3. Strong communication skills, able to use English proficiently in written and oral communication.
4. Interest in blockchain technology or industry is preferred.
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...