Ripple is a crypto solutions leader that is transforming how the world moves, manages and tokenizes value. We are working to bring the Internet of Value to life and looking for talent to help drive this crypto enabled future. Ripple is looking for an MBA intern to join the Business Development Team for the summer of 2022 to help support cross-functional strategic projects and new business/partner opportunities for RippleNet. The candidate will get the opportunity to learn the craft of strategic partnerships, how market/customer facing roles operate, and how business development plays a key role in testing new concepts, use cases, products and verticals, building new capabilities and products, sourcing new ideas and voice of market, and scaling fast growing businesses. The role will serve as a pipeline for new talent into the company and business development team, and is ideal for a curious, analytical, problem solving individual interested in learning more about how to build and grow a business via partnerships and collaborating with various roles/functions within a high-growth crypto technology startup (Product, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, etc).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn about crypto-enabled enterprise solutions
- Support BD team members on partnership opportunities, partner outreach, building pipeline/qualifications and deal process
- Partner/prospect research and analysis
- Support presentation building
- Build business cases on new opportunities / partnerships
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or MBA program
- Have a passion for blockchain technology, the crypto landscape, and the innovative potential that crypto presents, especially in fintech and payments space; experience with crypto a strong plus
- Self starter and can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You work and play well with colleagues and partners because you have a high EQ, are self-aware, and understand it’s just more fun that way.
- Experience in managing partnerships is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.