Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value.
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchain – XRPL. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate in the digital economy through:
- Practical support and capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster and more easily
- Empowering a community that’s democratizing the digital economy
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision and pragmatism
- Blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone
We have a big vision and the ambition to match. We are seeking the same in data scientists. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have. There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will work with a team of data engineers and scientists who use data to drive RippleX’s strategy and success. The entire Data team works collaboratively and is a strong partner for teams across the company. You will get to meet and learn from diverse and talented colleagues.
You will dive in on high priority initiatives, including analyzing NFT applications and ecosystem growth, developing liquidity strategies for XRPL decentralized exchange, and defining health metrics for the XRPL and its side chains.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or in a graduate program, preferably in a science or quantitative field
- Hands-on experience with tailoring and applying quantitative approaches to business questions, and analyzing and interpreting data
- Experience with SQL, Python or R, and data visualization tools
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and machine learning models
- Comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leads with inclusive actions and has a strong work ethic
- Interests in open-source, entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, creative thinking, systems thinking, or cryptography are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.