Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million+ users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
As Crypto.com’s Head of Growth – Europe you will be responsible for formulating user and service growth strategies and targets for the region, working closely with our central Growth teams on areas like User Acquisition, Performance Marketing, Growth Partnerships and CRM Programs. Joining our other business unit leads in the region, you will ensure that our Growth strategies are well aligned with overall business goals and objectives. Additionally you will explore and bring to fruition growth marketing partnerships, as well as leveraging existing Crypto.com partners in the region to accelerate our growth.
Your research, recommendations and insights will be the key that unlocks a globally anchored and locally relevant growth strategy for Europe.
This role will report directly to the EVP of Growth.
- Establish, maintain and evolve a holistic Growth Strategy for our Europe markets. (Regional to Global)
- Expand and deepen our global Growth strategies to capture regional opportunities and match the expectations and needs of future and existing customers in the region. (Global to Regional)
- Work closely with the central Growth teams (User Acquisition, Research, Creative Development etc.) to execute Growth initiatives and programs for the Europe region.
- Ensure close alignment with other regional business leads and overall strategies for the region.
- Join a global team of regional Growth leads to ensure learnings, tactics, insights etc. are shared across markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience working in growth, digital marketing, consulting or media
- Ability to communicate effectively with data, market insights and passion
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Deep regional understanding of Europe
- Experience developing and executing product go-to-market strategies
- Experience building connections across different functions to align and execute on common goals, including stakeholder management (both internal and external)
- Experience developing and transforming organization capabilities to maximize team’s output
- People management experience
- High self-awareness, with the ability to adapt to different levels and backgrounds within the organization
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously in a distributed team environment spanning time zones and geographies.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team