We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
For our Sofia office, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic and committed person to help us grow faster. You will work alongside the HR team, the Managing Director, and support the recruitment process.In this role, you will be:
- Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify the hiring needs at department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture;
- Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions;
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs;
- Provide consultation and training to departments in regard to the search and selection process and appointment procedures;
- Assist in the training of users (i.e. departments, job seekers, initial company introduction, etc.);
- Utilize job boards;
- Prepare all postings: work with hiring manager to determine pre-screening questions, where advertising would occur to provide diverse applicant pool;
- Lead the candidate sourcing process: review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Work with department administrators to discuss changing needs and recommend action plans;
- Process/review and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks;
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable;
- Attract talent by designing competitive compensation and benefits packages;
- Develop, measure and report on the success of recruitment procedures.
You will know we are looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Minimum one (1) year of full-time experience working in a high-volume recruitment area conducting all facets of recruitment;
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions, specifically in Operations and Finance;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.) and experience using an Applicant Tracking System;
- Experience conducting presentations, workshops and/or training;
- Experience in headhunting would be considered a strong advantage.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.