Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies throughby signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We always stay ahead, solving complex problems for our constantly growing user base, and we have the customer reviews to show for.
Nexo has an impeccable reputation and is a trusted partner for leading trading firms, hedge funds, family offices, and OTC desks. Bridging the gap between traditional finance and the blockchain space, Nexo offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to satisfy even the most sophisticated needs.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where nothing is impossible at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information to generate proprietary insights and make actionable recommendations for Nexo’s trading team
- Facilitate the implementation of strategies to optimize the costs of liquidity
- Develop and continuously improve mathematical models, and translate algorithms into code
- Evaluate market-neutral arbitrage opportunities in the digital asset markets
- Backtest and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Create and publish industry reports and thought leadership research
What We Look For:
- Advanced Degree in computer science, math, statistics, physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, SQL or other scripting languages
- 0-2 years experience in a data-driven research position in a high-performance environment
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- A background demonstrating strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- An ability to communicate advanced concepts in a concise and logical way to a non-technical audience
Desired (but not essential):
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in the financial or cryptocurrency markets
- Experience in asset management or investment analysis
- Good understanding of structuring managing and manipulating large datasets
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more