Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Develop and implement a public relations strategy for Crypto.com NFT
- Liaise with external press agencies to oversee the implementation of public relations strategy and media pitching
- Liaise with clients, partners and their external public relations agencies to oversee and align on press strategy and the creation/review of public relations material — ensuring accuracy and optimal brand-positioning
- Liaise with cross-functional departments and teams to identify and elevate potential stories for press consideration
- Create Crypto.com NFT-issued press releases in collaboration with the Editor
- Create media pitches and other public relations material
- Directly pitch stories and interviews to media or other relevant parties as necessary and/or appropriate
- Work with the Editor to promote and pitch original editorial content for press consideration and placement (e.g. guest posts)
- Identify, establish and manage relationships with key publications and their editors, social media influencers and other public figures in the NFT space
- Serve as a spokesperson for Crypto.com NFT at conferences, panels, conventions, events, etc.
- Identify and secure speaking engagement opportunities for Crypto.com NFT personnel (panels, etc.)
- Organize PR events to increase awareness of our company
- Track media coverage and report on campaign results
- Preemptively plan for and conduct crisis management
- Strong experience in Public Relations
- Experience and/or interest in the cryptocurrency/NFT space preferred
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team