BitGo is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. BitGo is the world’s largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 25% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $25 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies. The company has over $40 billion in assets in wallet, and a customer base that includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo is backed by Craft Ventures, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We’re looking to hire a Project Manager reporting directly to our Head of Compliance Technology. This role will ideally be on-site at our office in Sioux Falls, SD.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives.
- Track project status and provide detailed reports to stakeholders.
- Research, adjust, and escalate project changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Test project changes and escalate issues, if needed.
- Complete third party vendor and new product analysis.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in a transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful. Main requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a compliance or risk management position.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project management.
- Preferred 1+ years in Regulatory Compliance and Crypto
- Knowledge of BSA, AML and KYC policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree or certification or relevant experience in the field.
- Attention to detail, strong judgment, ethics and decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative startup FinTech environment.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.