Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Partnerships Product Manager to develop strategic relationships and execute on high-impact initiatives to enhance our global product offering. The role will require strong relationship-building skills and be able to identify, formulate, and communicate mutually beneficial initiatives with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify opportunities to support new product innovation and drive new capability expansion
- Build, manage and grow relationships with existing and future partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop partner solutions and prioritize work stream for optimal results
- Drive contract negotiation and end-to-end launch execution with partners
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate key partnership metrics to cross functional and senior stakeholders
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years experience in high-growth Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields
- Must have Payments background
- Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain industry is a big plus
- Track record in building and scaling businesses, products, or programs/initiatives
- Strong negotiator and ambitious thinker in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Excellent communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build both internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working with payments systems or crypto platforms is strongly preferred
- Experience at FinTech companies preferred
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.