As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, businesses rely on Elliptic for key data insights to give them an edge in the market. Our unique data set allows customers to see market moves before they happen, driving business decision-making. Our products are used by the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies, responsible for billions of dollars worth of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SoftBank Vision Fund, Octopus Ventures, Evolution Equity Partners, Digital Currency Group, Albion VC, SBI Group, Santander, Wells Fargo, and more, and our global team is based predominantly in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
The impact you will have:
Product Marketing acts as storytellers for the business, responsible for value proposition development, marketing content creation, messaging, and inbound/outbound marketing for all of Elliptic’s offerings across regions and client segments. You will be responsible for bringing our products to market, empowering our customers with features that make their work in crypto safer.
What you will do:
- Support the Director of Product Marketing in the creation and execution of go-to-market, route-to-market, and competitive plans
- Work with the Product Marketing group to develop messaging for Elliptic’s offerings, including defining customer challenges, resulting customer benefits, and product value proposition
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with out target buyer personas
- Manage senior stakeholders from across the business with data-driven commercial strategies, championing the work that we do and challenging where necessary
- Contribute to the daily execution of managing product/domain strategy, including communication, knowledge sharing, reporting, and managing expectations
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website pages, blogs, and landing pages. Partner with other teams to create assets that can be used to drive demand and lead generation through all marketing channels
- Be the expert on our customers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria. Build and maintain knowledge of our competitive environment and how they are positioned
- Be a champion for digital delivery, drive internal adoption of multimedia as the primary channel for content marketing
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years in B2B Product Marketing, preferably within financial services or Fintech
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Critical thinker with outstanding written, data analysis, communication, presentation, and delivery skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who truly enjoys learning from customers and colleagues about how Elliptic products are being used and how they can be improved
- Creative, but also process-driven, relying on data to make decision
- Strong experience with marketing automation tools (ideally HubSpot)
- An interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and related technologies
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, health insurance, pension plan and EMI options
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Fortnightly team lunches, snacks and drinks in the office, and quarterly team events
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.