About CoW Protocol
We are an ambitious, fast growing and international team working at the forefront of DeFi. We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair, by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM compatible blockchains.
We have been part of Gnosis since 2017 – one of the first projects building on Ethereum – and are now in the process of gaining our independence. We are looking to extend our team with high performers who are willing to take ownership and are focused on impact. If you are a team player who also strongly believes in the importance of integrity and long-termism of the ecosystem, you might fit right in!
About the role
We’re looking for an analytical, self driven individual to join our team. If you have a strong background in both product management as well as Ethereum / DeFi, are a team player and enjoy finding solutions to business problems, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of decentralized trading for the entire web3 universe. Enjoy a lot of perks, such as traveling with us to cool events and participating in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a preference for this role to be based in Europe or remote +/- 3hours CEST time.
What you’ll do
- You will be the connecting glue between our product, user research, analytics, marketing and business development team. Make sure they aren’t working in silo but coordinate to maximize their impact.
- Work closely with the analytics team to assess impact and leverage the findings to shift focus where relevant.
- Leverage your knowledge in decentralized finance to incorporate your own ideas into the product development, from conceptualization and planning to execution and analysis.
- Prepare content that helps convey the core values of Cow Protocol and work closely with marketing on a clear narrative that is portrayed coherently across all public facing products.
- Analyze the DEX landscape to ensure the product roadmap is capturing trends and demands of the DEXes potential user base.
- Be a central point of contact for the entire product development process, closely aligning with all stakeholders to ensure smooth information and process flow, as well as delivery of a quality product within set deadlines.
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the multidisciplinary team to deliver results.
- Continuously make improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing, and tools used to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
Who you are
- You have excellent project management skills and several years of experience in guiding/ organizing multidisciplinary teams for timely delivery on quality IT products
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate this into commercial viability
- You have several years of experience in Ethereum, DeFi and yield farming
- You have an extensive understanding of decentralized exchanges and a good overview about the existing landscape
- Based on the input from stakeholders you are able to translate this knowledge into a strong product vision
- You have proven excellent command of English and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all disciplines including designers, developers, strategists and marketers
- You possess innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local coworking space
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
- Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
- Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy – see more of your ideas come to life!
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance
- Grow with us: We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for your individual growth