At Cion Digital our vision is to make crypto mainstream by bringing established businesses
the solutions they need to offer crypto solutions to their customers. If you work here, not
only do you get the usual benefits of a job, but you also get to work with brilliant, talented
people in a culture and environment of respect.
Our path-breaking blockchain orchestration platform facilitates real-time money
movement using blockchain technology. It provides traditional institutions with ready-touse solutions and integrations with leading crypto exchanges, cutting edge DeFi protocols
and aggregator services creating a bridge from DeFi to TradFi.
Without Cion Digital’s Blockchain Orchestration Platform, it would take organizations
months – or years – and a significant up-front investment to understand and begin
delivering a crypto solution. We simplify the complex world of crypto (custodian services,
liquidity provider, settlement services, compliance, off-chain optimization etc.) by making
it easy to deploy turnkey solutions that embrace and accelerate traditional financial
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will help
direct our product strategy, leading a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to
identify and execute our roadmap and accelerate our growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization responsible for developing
industry-leading products. If you want to build industry-leading blockchain and crypto
products that are transforming the financial system, then this is the role for you!
As a Product Manager you’ll get to:
- Drive Cion Digital’s growth by setting a clear product strategy and mobilizing a
cross-functional team to achieve our Goals and Objectives
- Own end-to-end design, development, and rollout of software products for
enterprise customers in the financial services industry
- Engage with our largest customers to understand and enable their blockchain
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical,
commercial and regulatory stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years in a Product Management role, ideally at a B2B software company
- A track record of building high-growth products and playing a direct role in driving
- Working closely with commercial teams and customers through all stages of the
product development lifecycle
You might also have:
- Technical literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- Intellectual curiosity about new products, businesses and technologies
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
What you’ll love about Cion Digital
All our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as
benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 stipend for home
office setup and unlimited PTO. Help us develop the platform and solutions that will bring
crypto into the mainstream all in the comfort of your own home!
Cion Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.