- To ensure that the daily P & L is accurately reported to the manager
- To ensure that the applicable P& L reconciliations have been completed periodically and all issues identified/resolved.
- Providing daily commentary on P&L swings and variance investigation to traders and fund managers.
- To ensure internal booking is accurate and timely, conducting daily position/trade reconciliation between internal booking and external broker reports.
- To provide advice to the business on the P&L impact of trades and the interaction of the Front and Middle
- Office systems, especially regarding trades and proposed new workflows on booking and middle office reporting.
- Act as a key liaison point for Front Office and Middle Office, leading the Middle Office trading assistant team in improving booking and reporting workflows and systems.
- Good understand of the valuation of all products traded by the desk and any valuation issues regarding products traded (including Global Stocks/ETFs/Equity Swap/Commodity Futures/FX Products).
- Experienced in supporting trading desk in booking and reporting P & L and developing internal middle office systems.
- 3-5 years of related experience in the product control or operation in well-established financial institutions is an advantage
- Ability to train other members of operations on the products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent in both written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin.
- Degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, or related disciplines.
- CFA/FRM/CPA or other relevant professional qualification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages would be a plus.
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you are keen. You can also send your resume by filling up the form.