CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities, and is now home to one of the fastest growing exchanges in the business. Through our token sale platform, we’ve helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $900 million. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As an Performance Marketing Associate at CoinList, you will support the growth of CoinList’s paid and performance marketing channels as well as other marketing initiatives. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to oversee the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing channels across Google Ads, paid social, and other advertising channels.
Our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re a proven operator. You have 3-5 years of experience in growth or performance marketing.
- You’re analytical. You’re fascinated by marketing data and are comfortable calculating metrics like CAC and LTV.
- You get stuff done. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty. You’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on opportunities you see.
- You have immaculate attention to detail. Cryptocurrency moves fast and you’ll have to move fast as well, but we always ensure the accuracy of our work.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers are looking to execute transactions quickly. There is a lot of money at stake at all times. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.
What you will do:
- Oversee the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing channels across Google Ads, paid social, and other digital channels.
- Perform A/B testing of key marketing materials and strategies in order to drive ongoing campaign optimization.
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology.
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing to make decisions on audience sizing, spend allocation, budget optimization, cadence, channel mix and overall prioritization of campaigns.
- Measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts.
- 3+ years working in growth or performance marketing, preferably in B2C.
- Proven experience managing paid search and paid social programs end-to-end, from campaign execution, to landing page optimization, to reporting and performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of calculating CAC and LTV.
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you are very good at paid search or paid social, and are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running.
- Hypothesis-guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Demonstrated ability to multitask multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.