As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day,, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.The impact you will have:
At Elliptic we know that our people are our best asset and you will be responsible for delivering our team an amazing employee experience!
You will join the People team, and alongside being the first point of contact for the US team you will be responsible for onboarding new team members and supporting and improving all our people processes.. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring that we can scale effectively and efficiently!
What you will do:
You will help provide a great all round employee experience by:
- Delivering a world class remote onboarding experience for new joiners
- Supporting employees across the organisation in a range of People issues and being the US teams first point of contact
- Creating employee lifecycle communications, such as letters outlining promotions and pay rises, and references
- Reporting on People data, such as annual leave and turnover rates and using these to drive people decisions and support strategic people initiative
- Supporting the delivery of our People processes and frameworks including the engagement survey, performance review, compensation review etc
- Researching and benchmarking compensation levels for new and existing roles
- Championing and embodying our values and behaviours, preparing our quarterly value awards and celebrating our Chief Value Officers
- Delivering the offboarding process, ensuring employees are supported during their last months at Elliptic and stakeholders have the information they need to ensure timely deactivation of accounts and systems
- Additional ad hoc people initiatives and duties.
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Love helping others and being a go-to person in the business
- Are approachable and friendly, with the ability to put people at ease and engage with people across all areas and levels of the business
- Embrace receiving feedback and using this to continually improve the experiences of employees and the processes that support this
- Are extremely organised, with a genuine desire for producing high quality outputs and excellent attention to detail
- Are technically savvy, comfortable picking up new systems and helping onboard others to new systems too
- Are a real team player – this is a truly cross functional role, and is key to our success
- Are passionate about the importance of the role the People team play in the delivery of company goals
Our ideal candidate has:
Experience in a People and/or Operations role that covers:
- Managing onboarding for new joiners, with a focus on delivering an incredible experience at all times to both new joiners and their future managers
- A generalist understanding of HR policies, laws and procedures in the U.S.
- Experience managing sensitive data and keeping it accurate and up to date
- Experience managing an HRIS
- Experience with excel and using data to drive decision making
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, laws, and procedures in the U.K., Singapore and/or Japan
- Knowledge of BambooHR
- Experience delivering remote onboarding
- Experience in a rapidly scaling software company
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event – this year these are taking place virtually
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave.
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.