BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens on 14 Blockchains. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
The Payroll Administrator will conduct the organizations payroll functions, ensuring payroll, reporting, and taxes are processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing of semi-monthly pay for exempt and non-exempt employees including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions, including backup documentation of salary changes and pay discrepancies
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices across multiple States
- Make recommendations for efficient payroll processing practices and workflow improvements
- Streamline and develop new semi-monthly auditing measures to assist in identifying payroll discrepancies, and implement measure to prevent manual errors
- Assure accurate internal audits of employee lifecycle transactions including, new hires, promotions, transfers, reporting changes, terminations, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for payroll and payroll compliance related inquires by employees and managers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Human Resources desired
- Minimum 5 years payroll processing experience required
- Multi-state and international payroll experience
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes in multiple states
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and plan work activities
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now highly desired
- Background in Accounting a plus
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.