Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We always stay ahead, solving complex problems for our constantly growing user base, and we have the customer reviews to show for. Humanising the face of finance, we’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit.
With a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo unlocks the power of crypto and forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Do you imagine yourself always staying ahead?
Do you ever dream about pushing an entire industry forward?
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle all money-in and money-out flows,
- Investigate any transaction failures;
- Assisting the Customer Support team to resolve transfer related issues;
- Involved in AML and KYC processes;
- Synchronisation with the accounting and reporting personnel for budgeting and financial statements generation;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives;
- Ensure availability of funds on corporate accounts;
- Helps with the implementation of new payments processes.
What We Look For:
- You have experience working in a secure payment environment;
- You have a good understanding of payment processes, money movements and reconciliation;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Availability to work on shifts;
Desired (but not essential):
- Understanding of the blockchain space and its community;
- Strong understanding of blockchain-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for blockchain culture;
- Experience working in tech and internet-related sectors;
- Experience in the blockchain space, banking and/or FinTech;
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space;
- You have experience in Customer Support or Client Verification teams.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…