We’re growing quickly and you can be part of it! At Paysail, we’re designing tools and infrastructure to enable businesses worldwide to transact seamlessly in different stablecoins seamlessly. We’re building intricate technology, but with an intuitive and modern user experience. We are backed by top investors (Uncork Capital, Tribe Capital, Pear VC, Merus Capital, Mischief Capital) and are looking for mission-driven individuals to join our early team.
As an operations manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive Paysail’s business strategy and operations. The operations manager will be responsible for taking the lead on special projects that propel our business forward. The successful candidate will oversee areas of technology and automating operations, the collection and reporting of data, efforts to achieve business goals, and management of the development and execution of operational procedures. In addition, you will be the main owner of our system design with the mission to optimize operational efficiency across the organization.
What will you do at Paysail?
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering, product, and design team to implement new products, improve existing processes, and create multi-team procedures
- Design and implement the future-state architecture for GTM systems/tools/data sources to support scaling multi-channel acquisition
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, blockers, and campaign results
- Run organization-wide strategic operations (project managing, reporting, driving cross-functional initiatives, and OKRs) and work closely with the organization’s leadership team to shape strategic priorities
- Build foundational processes that will help us scale faster
You should apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic, operations, and/or consulting role
- Extensive experience in a fast-paced operations environment working within a Configuration Management framework with a solid understanding of Change Management principles
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, with a strong bias for action, can derive satisfaction and meaning by digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organized and excellent relationship management skills
- An energetic, proactive, and “can-do” attitude
- The ability to execute on goals and initiatives with minimal guidance from management
Perks and benefits:
🚀 Start-up equity
📈 401k plan
🍽️ Delicious lunches & dinners
❤️ Health, vision, and dental care
✅ Team building events & happy hours
🏖️ Unlimited PTO
🖥️ Shiny new Apple equipment
🏡 Remote friendly
Email: [email protected].
To build technologies and products that are used by people around the world to solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.