Office Manager – London
About the Company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 3000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the Role
The Office Manager will report to the General Manager, UK and be responsible for daily inter-workings of Crypto.com’s regional Office in the UK. At Crypto.com, smooth processes and systems are the key to our success. We’re in need of an Office Manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to keep us thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety. Not only will your effects allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, but you will also nurture the pleasant work environment our people love. The Office Manager role will cover a scope of key areas from running a smooth office pleasurable boardroom experience to senior stakeholders, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs.
- Manage Real Estate / office and equipment related matters
- Negotiate with vendors and procure required equipment including office supplies, IT / laptop related equipment, etc.
- Engage general administration support to the whole team in all aspects including documentation management, company event organization, stationary management etc.
- Management of mail and distribution to the teams across the regions.
- Support General Manager and work together with local HR and HR in Hong Kong and other locations for any office related matter
- Manage relationships and ensure the quality of related external vendors and third parties, such as office management company (real estate management), travel agency, expense management company, finance and accounting
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties including employee travel and logistics arrangement
- Responsible for managing or developing sensitive documentation; accountable for maintaining high standards of confidentiality regarding information and data.
- Responsible for performing analytical tasks ranging from simple to complex assignments, such as report generation and maintenance
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Role will be based in our UK office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant certifications
- At least 5-7 years hands-on experience in a similar role
- Broad corporate service experience, including Office Management, Real Estate, Procurement, Sourcing, Physical Security, T&E, BCM, etc.
- Interpersonal skills, good team player, detail minded and proactive working style
- Independent, resourceful and proactive with a pleasant disposition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Consumer payment, financial, crypto industry experience is a plus
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team