As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Low Code/No Code Engineer to be part of a team focused on planning, development and implementation of solutions that automate manual and inefficient technical and business process projects across the organization.
This candidate will collaborate with vendors as well as internal technical and business process engineers to execute a prioritized plan to increase efficiency and productivity in IT and business operations.
- Lead in technology assessments to identify gaps in efficiency and technical capability within current enterprise tools and technologies
- Investigate the technology needs for each of our major business functions, define requirements, design and implement solutions to automate
- Lead in documentation of existing business processes and IT operations along with input from business function leaders and end users
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing business processes, enterprise tools and solutions to increase efficiency
- Design and implement solutions and enterprise tool automation to increase efficiency
- Prepare and contribute reporting for technology assessments, project status, deliverables and project metrics
- No code tool experience: Okta Workflow, Workato, Zapier, Workiva, Onecloud, Integrately
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, identity management, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications)
- Experience collaborating with other departments to identify and document automation opportunities
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of provisioning, designing, constructing and maintaining cloud-based enterprise systems
- Strong facilitation, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Superior logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #LI-Remote #LT1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.