Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
Our team is solving complex problems at a fast pace. Following the traditional licensing procedures around the globe we always stay ahead, writing the newest chapters in the history.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Set up, organise and maintain paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with established procedures and standards;
- Process and track legal work;
- Monitor and coordinate the flow of information internally and with external stakeholders;
- Actively communicate with notary publics and state authorities; submit and receive legal documents thereto/therefrom;
- Prepare and edit correspondence, letters, presentations and spreadsheets;
- Provide administrative support to the legal team, including copying and scanning;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and other events attended by the legal team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal.
What We Look For:
- University degree;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 2 years;
- Proficiency in English;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and other relevant computer programs and applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in cryptocurrencies, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…