Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial revolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
We are searching for an organized self-starter with a high-level understanding of legal lingo and licencing requirements, you will organize online meetings, prepare, distribute and file documentation, with a focus on the coordination, planning and tracking of different licencing tasks and requirements; you will translate legal requirements into clear and manageable deliverable, you will manage the relationship and communication between different stakeholders, report on progress and ensure business needs are being met to the highest standards of quality and in a timely manner. You will work alongside project managers and members of the wider team to execute our business strategies.You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks while ensuring that deadlines are met. Top candidates will possess strong legal, organizational, administrative, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
• Liaise with different internal and external stakeholders
• Organize meetings and accurately record minutes, following up with actions as necessary
• Understand dependencies and adjust priorities, based on deadlines
• Respond to queries and requests in a timely manner
• Gather information, write documentation and prepare it for review, file and track records, data and reports
• Assess the process and make recommendations for improvement.
• Proven Admin or Coordinator experience with a legal background (work experience or studies in the legal field)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker or a major in languages or similar studies
• Ability to write and compile documentation
• Superb organizational and time management skills, proven record of tasks tracking and reporting skills
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.