As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us allAre you passionate about Customer Success and looking to apply your expertise in a fast-paced and innovative company? Are you passionate about learning and eager to immerse yourself in a growing industry? Are you truly motivated by the customer experience and building long-term relationships that enable customers to achieve their missions? If yes, then we want to hear from you.We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.
The impact you will have:
Our Customer Success Managers are front and centre with our customers, supporting them to navigate compliance within cryptoassets and empowering them to achieve more! Working collaboratively across all areas of the business, you will represent our customers’ voice to create amazing customer experiences across all aspects of the customer journey for your assigned accounts. You will become a trusted advisor to our customers, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Elliptic’s products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a critical function that is driving our growth and expansion in the Americas region.
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Are comfortable creating and managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Thrive on working at pace and are able to think fast, adapting to change and demonstrating your expertise to customers by drawing on past experience and industry knowledge
- Embody proactivity and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everything required to support customers, from the day to day admin to representing Elliptic
- Push yourself to exceed expectations and relish the opportunity to work autonomously
- Enjoy thinking creatively and problem solving under pressure
- Are an exceptional and empathetic listener, and able to use this quality to truly understand the challenges your customers are facing
- Are comfortable presenting in front of large audiences and able to successfully communicate with a range of individuals
- Are at ease with complex technology and love learning
Our ideal candidate has:
- Prior experience in Customer Success or, Support or Account Management in the B2B SaaS space or a complex technical market
- Experience managing a large number of accounts and prioritising your time, maximum 30 accounts, leveraging a hightech touch customer success model
- Experienced the different customer cycles onboarding customers and driving usage
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in or a passion for crypto and/or compliance
- Commercial drive
- Technical acumen
- Competitive salary
- Share Options
- Holiday – 25 days + public holidays
- Private Health Insurance – we use Vitality!
- Work Pension Scheme
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Hybrid working model: we require you to spend a minimum of 2 days each month in our London office, but for the rest of the time you can work from home, in the office or anywhere in the UK to suit your working preferences and personal commitments. At Elliptic you are responsible for managing your working hours and time. We trust and empower our employees to do their job. If you have childcare responsibilities, want to pick your children up from school, go to a yoga class or chop up your day into chunks, you can.
- Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
- Our offices provide all of the amenities you could need
- Work with top of the range equipment – MacBook Pro and any other equipment you need