Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Assist in our security administration activities including but not limited to user provisioning, access control, endpoint management, threat prevention and networking maintenance
- Develop and implement access control workflows
- Handle enquiries from internal users.
- General IT operations experience including but not limited to Workstation Maintenance, Routine Backup and Restoration, User Account Provisioning and Helpdesk Services will be an advantage
- Holders of network and/or security related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage (CCNA, AWS-CP, etc)
- Minimum 1-3 years of hands-on IT experience in a fast paced working environment
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset
- Experience in Physical Office setup will be an advantage
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.