About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
The Investment Banking Analyst is an entry-intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the broader Galaxy Digital platform. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients across the digital assets, cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystems.
On a given day at Galaxy, you will:
- Work with senior officers and professionals, and participate in client transactions, and projects or assignments as the junior member of the Galaxy Investment Banking team
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations, valuation materials and statistical exhibits for pitches and live deals
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Evaluate company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends
- Build complex financial models for valuation purposes
You’ve worked hard for:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other closely related studies
- Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected].