This is a new role to lead and set up Digital Assets Innovation Lab function within a wider Corporate Development and Growth team. The Innovation Lab will be set up to advance the Group’s understanding of new developments and commercially viable opportunities in the crypto ecosystem. As an Innovation Lead, you will drive research on innovation in blockchain technology and the latest crypto product trends, spanning DeFi protocols, NFTs, token foundations and more.
The role will focus on identifying, vetting and presenting to the executive team a wide variety of innovation ideas in the industry, to help drive the Group’s product innovation agenda and influence in the institutional digital assets space. You will benefit from close interaction with the executive team in a highly supportive, intellectually stimulating, collaborative environment.
The role is particularly suited for a self-starter with strong knowledge and interest in crypto currencies and blockchain technology. Ideal candidate will be relentlessly curious about the new developments in the digital assets space, keen learner with commercially savvy mindset combined with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Essential Experience and attributes:
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- 3+ years of work experience in the industry or academic research, focused on digital assets
- Strong analytical ability for research and vetting innovation ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and multitask
- Self-starter with a strong desire to drive innovation
- Team player with can do attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong capabilities with PowerPoint and Excel