This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a fast-paced, global Fintech company experiencing hyper-growth expansion. Crypto.com is looking for a HR Center of Expertise Specialist who has experience designing, implementing and driving HR initiatives/programs in the Total Rewards specializations, As part of the Head Office HR team in Hong Kong (either physically or remotely), this position offers a variety of exciting HR initiatives as well as the opportunity to make your mark in this fast-growing company and highly progressive industry.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze existing or foreseeable challenges or optimization opportunities relating to structure, people, process on a wide spectrum and materialize solutions from idea inception to well thought out execution.
- Partner with our diverse group of stakeholders across the globe to understand respective business needs and engage them for fit-for-growth and scalable HR programs and initiatives.
- Lead, coach and effectively drive a task force put together for a specific initiative (or could be a standalone role, depending on the nature/scale of initiative), ensure the quality, timeliness and regulatory compliance of work output and stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with and provide consultation in given specialization(s) to colleagues in different HR capacities and other corporate functions as required.
- Be a part of our core HR team to take the function to the next level and prepare it to be ready for mid to long-term organizational milestones.
- 7+ years of relevant Rewards experience; a combination of consulting and in-house experience a plus and preferably in financial, technology or other progressive field.
- Solid HR project experience in a lead or main contributor role in Total Rewards CoE area.
- Regional/global working experience in a MNC setting; a combination of tech/fintech start-up a plus.
- Analytical, perceptive, highly adaptive and versatile for changing priorities/needs with an astute business acumen.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Flexible, motivated and solution-oriented, with the ability to work successfully across multiple cultures and demonstrated success working closely within a team as well as independently.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English, and a proven history of working effectively with people at all levels.
- Degree in relevant fields preferred.
- Working in a very dynamic environment and being a part of an international team.
- Impactful responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve; the role is what you make of it. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Results-oriented work flexibility