Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- your universal username across apps and websites
- website URLs
- payment address for crypto wallets
- and much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada..
Growth: 3x employee growth in 2021. 4-5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 90+ employees in 16+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to help build out Unstoppable Domains’ People function. You will lead projects across the entire employee lifecycle, including onboarding & offboarding, performance & feedback, compensation & benefits, learning & development, systems implementation, compliance, and reporting.
This role requires a passion for building policies, processes and systems from scratch, curiosity about blockchain technology and its ecosystem, and a desire to build an inclusive, impactful and engaged team. Your ability to manage complex timelines and competing priorities, as well as your ability to connect with people from all walks of life will be key to your success in this role.
- A team player. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will need to nurture warm relationships across all functional individuals and teams.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about supporting teams by creating industry leading people programs
- Able to seamlessly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results
- Hyper organized and have the ability to communicate thoughtful follow-ups
- Passionate about data, research and staying up-to-date with rapidly evolving best practices
- Ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done, while methodically progressing through your priorities towards a north star
- Vet and implement systems that will allow Unstoppable Domains to grow thoughtfully, scalably and exponentially
- Continuously iterate on our policies and procedures to ensure Unstoppable Domains’ People practices lead the industry
- Be a champion of Unstoppable Domains’ culture and people processes and will lead by example by exhibiting collaboration, adaptability and a growth mindset
- Run training sessions for all levels of employees and collaborate with managers to develop our internal team
- Track key People metrics and implement targeted initiatives that will drive improvements
- Lead our performance management process, including running our review cycles and coaching managers on how to deliver effective feedback
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of topics, including employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, and talent development
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding of all employees
- Collaborate with our Legal and Finance teams on all matters relating to compliance
- Support our employer branding efforts
- Plan strategic HR initiatives and collaborate with the rest of the People team to build quarterly roadmaps
- Support our compensation and equity strategy, including driving market research across Europe and evaluating best practices to remain competitive
- Create and maintain salary bands that reflect market rates and map to internal leveling and role expectations
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints and advise leadership on performance issues and terminations
- Make recommendations to leadership to effectively resolve problems and drive improvements to our people programs
- Constantly iterate on our onboarding program to ensure all new team members feel welcome, understand our mission, vision, values and product, and make meaningful connections with other cross-functional teams
You can demonstrate:
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Expertise running people programs in a rapidly growing/changing work environment
- Familiarity with various HR management systems and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compensation & equity, benefits, employee relations, diversity & inclusion, performance management, learning & development and employment law
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- The ability to exercise discretion, tact and diplomacy in all communications due to highly sensitive/confidential information
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Google Suite
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Education, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential
- Interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain