Ripple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Global HR Systems & Analytics Lead.
This person’s mission will be to empower Ripple’s People org, their cross-functional partners (Finance, Legal, IT) and employees with technology, processes and data they can trust and rely on to help them. The role reports to the Senior Manager, Global HR Systems and Analytics who envisions this team as a strong influencer, communicator and collaborator with the business and the go-to team for HR Systems and People Analytics. It requires prior experience with high-growth tech companies graduating disparate systems to a unified platform like Workday and streamlining HR workflow and analytics. The ideal fit has a creative and flexible mindset and is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
What you’ll do:
- Review Ripple’s People systems and make recommendations on how to improve current platforms, or implement new systems and platforms to meet our business needs.
- Manage new Workday implementation, and go-live process.
- Review existing systems and processes and develop new changes to improve existing people operations from onboarding to orientation, to employee education programs and promotions, to off-boarding and termination to help us scale the business.
- Identify processes, programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering.
- Develop and maintain People/workforce dashboards that provide actionable insights to leaders.
- Design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and auditing to reduce operational risk, manual workaround, and increase HR Ops efficiency.
- Create solutions for unique People Ops challenges faced by Ripple as we continue to grow globally.
- Ad-hoc special projects.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years of experience with HR Systems and People Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Systems and Analytics mindset.
- People-person with a customer service attitude – you thrive off helping others.
- Extremely organized with high attention-to-detail.
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions.
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings.
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions.
- Workday experience is a plus.
- BI/SQL/People Analytics experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.