Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
We’re looking for Interns to help the Liquidity Hub Engineering Team design and build web applications, server-side applications & APIs, and internal tools that will allow us to build out our growing network and improve the global payments infrastructure. During this internship, you and your paired mentor will tackle technical challenges and projects in one of the following areas:
- Build full-stack applications on the engineering team to help our customers onboard and configure our applications.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A degree in CS, EE or related technical experience
- Experience building full-stack applications
- Our stack is Java (Spring) on the back-end and ReactJS (Redux + TypeScript) on the front-end. We don’t discriminate by language but you could have built side projects in Java (Spring), ReactJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or Python (Django)
- Interests: entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, strong work ethic, creative thinking, systems thinking, cryptography, creative logic, fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exposure to the crypto-currency and digital asset space!
- A hands-on learning environment where you can dive into the latest technologies and engineering principles
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages & coffee drinks
- Weekly Lunches
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more
- A collaborative work environment with deeply experienced cryptographers, security experts, Silicon Valley and Wall Street veterans
- The opportunity to help change the way the world transacts
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.