Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
About the Role:
The Financial Crimes Analyst will report to the Financial Crimes Manager, who reports to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance – the Americas. The Financial Crimes Analyst assists with various assignments supporting the Compliance Program of the Company.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance with current AML and Sanctions regulations, and other relevant legislation
- Conduct account investigations and research in an effort to address any account irregularities and determine whether a SAR filing is warranted.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance; attend BSA training as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Review and investigate potential matches against sanctions and CFT lists and
- ensure proper procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a BSA/AML analyst conducting investigations.
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain is required.Skilled at monitoring, reviewing and analyzing account activity in order to identify unusual or suspicious activity.
- Familiarity with Financial Institutions (banks, finechs, etc) operations in general.
- Self-motivated, dependable, adaptable and detail-oriented individual with analytical, writing and organizational skills required.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Federal and State banking regulations related to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Basic computer skills (spreadsheet and word processing).
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the Company.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)