1. Be deeply involved in the front line of business, understand business needs, sort out the financial process of the business line, standardize the business department approval process, and improve business efficiency;
3. Responsible for the business department’s monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets, understand the business in depth, provide reasonable suggestions and opinions based on business implementation, analyze financial matters, and provide the management team with timely and effective analysis of the financial and operating status;
4. Understand the new business and establish a financial model to provide strong support for the business department and the company’s decision-making according to the needs of business development;
5. Improve the reporting system, increase the overall effectiveness of the financial reporting system, subdivde the accounting unit, improve digital visibility for the management of the business department, and provide strong support and analysis for decision-making according to the needs of the business department;
6. Control the operating risks of the business from a financial perspective while effectively controlling the financial risks and related operating costs through contract approval;
7. Carry out pre-, mid- and post-track management of projects carried out by the business department to provide real-time and effective financial information for smooth completion.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, accounting, financial management, finance, and similar majors are preferred, CPA, CFA, CMA certificates are preferred;
2. More than 5 years of relevant work experience in auditing, financial analysis, and financial BP, with financial modeling capabilities; work experience in Internet finance companies is preferred;
3. Strong logical thinking, high data sensitivity, strong analysis ability, and ability to quickly process complex raw data; expertise in more than 1 programming language or data processing language is preferred;
4. Fluency in spoken and written English
5. Good communication, execution, and teamwork skills, and resistant to stress
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...