GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
About the role
We are seeking a Finance Assistant with an interest in the Blockchain industry to join our team in Gibraltar. In this role the Finance Assistant will be required to build a good understanding of blockchain transactions and will work predominantly within the AP function of the business as well as being required to assist with other financial tasks as required. The role involves problem-solving and creative thinking while aiming to achieve continuous improvement of accounting processes.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of the invoicing and payments process and ensure timely payments to suppliers.
- Be involved with inter-company billing, funding and reconciliations
- Assist in interpreting accounting standards and applying them to technical accounting transactions
- General financial reporting and book-keeping
- Accounting for digital asset transactions
- General Ledger balances reconciliation
- Maintain high quality procedures for work that you are responsible for
- Assist with expense classification for budgeting and forecasting
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as required by the Financial Operations Manager or any other member of management
Who you are
- You have experience in a similar role
- AAT, ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified
- You have excellent MS Excel skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- You can multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of blockchain or a genuine interest in Crypto industry is a plus
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in a vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most important – grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.