As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
What you will do:
- Manage complex diaries and schedule proactively, alerting EVP of deadlines and important appointments and ensuring all necessary information is in the calendar and they are briefed accordingly
- Provide inbox management by monitoring and responding to emails so the EVP can focus on those that require their full attention
- Proactively draft email responses to emails that can be taken care of without the EVP’s involvement;
- Create follow-up emails based on information provided by the meeting and follow up on actions.
- Manage complex business travel, including flights, visas, transportation, accommodation,
- Supporting up to three additional members of the US leadership team, split across the US. This will include diary assistance, travel bookings and ad-hoc support;
- Event management to include quarterly Americas offsites and other adhoc events.
- Assisting the UK EA with the annual company wide offsites planning.
- Organising and coordinating team meetings and teleconferences
- Assist in scheduling interviews for the recruiting functions including scheduling interviews between candidates and hiring managers, onboarding functions for new hires, act as liaison between new hire and HR upon his arrival, etc
- Booking team travel (national and international);
- Supporting other senior members of the Americas team on an ad hoc basis
You will be a great fit here if you:
- A Team player who is willing to get stuck in
Our ideal candidate has:
- You have 3+ years experience in a fast paced EA role with senior level stakeholder management and communication
- Experience of extensive diary management across different time zones
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- “Can do” attitude and the ability to ruthlessly prioritise!
- Discreet, trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information
- You are proactive and you thrive in a fast paced environment
- Your attention to detail and time management is second to none
- You have exceptional communication skills (listening, speaking and writing)
- Tech Savvy – good knowledge of slack, Gsuite, Mac and Zoom
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance & 401k
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event – this year these are taking place virtually
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.