About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join Galaxy’s growing IT, Infrastructure, and Security team. Responsibilities include managing calendars, liaising with vendors, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act with good judgment with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate is excited about contributing to the team’s success by providing personalized and timely support to the team as they rapidly scale the business.
On a given day at Galaxy, you will:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain four senior team members’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage portfolio of external vendors and procurements; calling vendors as needed and keeping track of vendor contracts
- Track third party costs, following up internally with legal for contract review/signature
- Make client entertainment arrangements
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Screen and direct phone calls
You’ve worked hard for:
- Extensive MS Office and PPT knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Client-facing experience
You might also have:
- Financial services experience
- Familiarity with a start-up environment
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected].