Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
We are looking for a Global Head of Executive Recruitment who is passionate about talent, digital, next-gen analytics, culture, and experience. In this role, you will drive and manage global executive recruitment at Crypto.com, reporting into the Global SVP of Talent Acquisition. This is a highly visible role with Executive Leaders and sits as part of the Global Talent Acquisition leadership team.
- This role owns sourcing and recruiting for all executive talent
- Creating strategic approaches to identifying and attracting diverse candidates
- Leverage analytics, insights, and research in assessing the TA process, future hiring plans, market drivers and talent pools.
- Build a go-to-market strategy to drive best in class Executive Search
- Collaborate with executive-level hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies for the most complex executive hiring needs
- You will manage, lead, and build relationships with executive leaders across the organization.
- Act as a strategic advisor to hiring managers, sharing market trends, insights and managing expectation
- Build a strong global team of Executive Search Consultants and Researchers
- Identify and partner with external Executive Search Partners and Vendors
- Assessment and Selection of individuals to ensure Crypto.com identify the best talent to support growth
- The ideal candidate has a track record in executive-level recruitment from high-performing, high-growth technology companies and is excited to take on new challenges. This role requires a highly resourceful, influential individual with the ability to build out a world class Exec Search team while partnering effectively with senior leaders to execute
- Strong influencing and communication skills and ability to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with executives
- Knowledge of complex executive compensation packages
- 10+ years of Executive TA management
- 8+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Executive presence and presentation skills
- Experience in high tech, SaaS, Cloud, Software
- Experience closing executive-level candidates and negotiating compensation packages
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team