As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
Are you passionate about Customer Success and looking to apply your expertise in a fast-paced and innovative company? Are you passionate about learning and eager to immerse yourself in a growing industry? Are you truly motivated by the customer experience and building long-term relationships that enable customers to achieve their missions? If yes, then we want to hear from you.
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.
The impact you will have:
Our Customer Success Managers are front and centre with our customers, supporting them to navigate compliance within cryptoassets and empowering them to achieve more! Working collaboratively across all areas of the business, you will represent our customers’ voice to create amazing customer experiences across all aspects of the customer journey for your assigned accounts. You will become a trusted advisor to our customers, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Elliptic’s products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a critical function that is driving our growth and expansion in the Americas region.
What you will do:
- Developing strong relationships with some of our most high profile customers in the region, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Elliptic’s products
- Owning the entire post-sales process, including onboarding, ongoing retention and partnering with Account Managers to identify growth opportunities.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on key customer health metrics
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including engineering, product development, sales and marketing), to improve the entire customer experience
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to customers as they craft and deliver their crypto-related risk and compliance strategies
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partners in great depth to leverage as needed to meet customer needs
- Contributing to strategic decision making by sharing ideas and feedback on trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information and acting as the voice of the customer internally
- Creating and delivering on customer implementation plans, helping them to obtain value in our products and services as quickly as possible and reducing onboarding friction
- Working closely with Technical Customer Support to respond quickly to customer queries and coordinate across the various Elliptic teams to solve their problems in line with agreed SLAs
- Collaborating with our Product team on new feature roll outs, including training of customers, drafting client communications, implementing training tools etc
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Are comfortable creating and managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Thrive on working at pace and are able to think fast, adapting to change and demonstrating your expertise to customers by drawing on past experience and industry knowledge
- Embody proactivity and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everything required to support customers, from the day to day admin to representing Elliptic
- Push yourself to exceed expectations and relish the opportunity to work autonomously
- Enjoy thinking creatively and problem solving under pressure
- Are an exceptional and empathetic listener, and able to use this quality to truly understand the challenges your customers are facing
- Are comfortable presenting in front of large audiences and able to successfully communicate with a range of individuals
- Are at ease with complex technology and love learning
Our ideal candidate has:
- Prior experience as a Senior or Enterprise Customer Success Manager or Account Manager in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience managing a range of clients with a particular focus on Enterprise and large/strategic accounts
- Demonstrable success in stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Experience managing a smaller number of accounts more intensely, maximum 30 accounts, leveraging a high touch customer success model
- Experienced the different customer cycles
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in or a passion for crypto and/or compliance
- Commercial drive
- Technical acumen
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance & 401k
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event – this year these are taking place virtually