QA Engineering Manager
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are searching for an experienced QA Engineering Manager to lead a team of QA engineers. BitGo processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so we need to ensure the delivery of a high quality software and platform. Our integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
- Build a test-driven engineering development culture
- Recruit and lead technical talent
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product teams and implement process improvements
- Partner with Infrastructure team to leverage automation for scalability and reliability
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and a high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience building QA teams
- Experience leading QA activities
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing
- Experience reporting progress and results to stakeholders
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining software
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location.