Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- Your universal username across apps and websites
- Website URLs
- Payment address for crypto wallets
- And much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada.
Growth: 3x employee growth in 2021. 4-5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 90+ employees in 16+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We are looking for a Senior leader who can be a true business partner to the SVP of Business Development. Over time, this individual will build a world-class sales operations team responsible for delivering a wide aperture of value to the revenue organization and Unstoppable Domains as a whole. You’ll be responsible for refining our sales operations tech stack to optimize end-to-end efficiency, speed and visibility into critical revenue operations data.
Our ideal candidate is highly strategic, has seen the best and worst of sales operations, and is a builder who wants to build the best sales operations function in tech from the ground up, anticipating and building programs, automation, staffing, and coverage models.
Your Mission: Drive innovation and transformation by defining processes and tools used by the global business development team at Unstoppable Domains. From scoping new project ideas to collaborating closely with cross-functional partners, you will manage the day-to-day and end-to-end of key projects that are changing the way we run our business and maximizing time spent making impactful deals.
Responsibilities include resource planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and the field of sales operations, then this role may be for you.
This role can be based in any location globally, but since our distributed team works across Canada & US time zones, North American applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance to our employees and their dependents, as well as a suite of optional benefits and perks programs including parental leave and flexible PTO.
- Roll up your sleeves and getting stuff done in hyper-growth Web3 startup that’s growing 500% per year. You have a knack for creating systems, processes and structure out of chaos.
- Build and execute our go-to-market motions, and shaping the Day-in-the-life of a Business Development Rep at Unstoppable Domains with a focus on automation.
- Oversee architecting, optimizing, training and driving adoption of Salesforce.com and other tools
- Document and onboard new reps into our sales systems and processes; report on compliance, and data accuracy
- Monitor metrics and proactively surface insights into the revenue leadership team; highlight best performing segments, regions, products, and tie them to key rep productivity drivers behind over and underperformance.
- Drive innovative territory design and vertical alignment across a global workforce to optimize for goal attainment
- Take part in all aspects of the sales operating cadence including annual planning with GTM leadership, forecast calls, QBRs, top deal reviews, and ensure follow-ups from those meetings.
- Collaborate with our Business Development Analyst and Finance team on creating and managing forecasts and budgets
- Work with leaders on performance management and training programs
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the company processes and flows for its products and new releases
- At least 8 years of sales, strategy, and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or enterprise sales roles.
- A strong vision for what best in class sales operations looks & functions like; from tech-stack to team structure, KPI’s through project management and process improvement.
- You have high attention to detail, excel at multi-tasking and project planning, and have a demonstrated ability to meet ambitious deadlines while maintaining strong interpersonal and cross functional relationships.
- You’re a self-starter, who is able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- Experience working at a similar stage, high growth, company. Pre-IPO tech startups strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and technical proficiency with tools like Salesforce, Tableau or similar.
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company to achieve common goals.
- A curiosity about Web3, blockchain or crypto.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program