About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
About Galaxy Fund Management
Galaxy Fund Management (“GFM”) is the funds platform of Galaxy Digital. We deliver value to investors and clients through:
- Institutional-grade passive and active investment vehicles
- Bespoke investment consulting and portfolio construction services
- Deep knowledge of the digital asset landscape
- Market leading indices and benchmarks
- Diversification beyond bitcoin to the broader digital asset class
About the Role
Galaxy Fund Management is expanding its marketing team and is seeking a talented marketing professional to continue to develop the team’s digital marketing capabilities. This marketing professional will manage GFM’s website, email journeys, paid media campaigns, and engagement reporting. They will work with and help manage external partners including paid media and creative agencies. They will also work closely with the Sales team to develop effective nurture campaigns and implement lead scoring.
- Manage GFM’s website, ensuring content resonates with our audience and is SEO-optimized
- Develop and execute paid media campaigns working with external agencies on strategy and creative development; optimize tactics based on reporting
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns for prospects and clients (experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus)
- Monitor and evaluate engagement and performance, optimizing Return on Marketing Investment
- Analyze key performance metrics to inform strategy; compile monthly reports for senior leadership
- Self-starter, self-motivated, growth mindset
- Proactive, quick learner, team player
- Highly detail-oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as problem-solving skills; ability to embrace complexity
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment on a growing team with evolving responsibilities
- Excited to participate in both the big, strategic thinking and the more tactical tasks of a growing company
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 – 6 years of marketing experience
- Digital marketing including paid media and email marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with crypto, or at least a deep desire to learn
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected].