Sweet is looking to hire a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Over the last 2 years, Sweet has launched NFT projects and campaigns for brands such as Macy’s, Burger King, Kia, Dave & Busters as well as for the New York Knicks, the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Chicago Blackhawks. As such, the right candidate will be working with high-visibility brand partners and collaborating across teams to defy the limits of what consumers and fans expect from an NFT experience.
Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Work alongside the team to create a marketing strategy and execute with the goal of driving fan/customer growth and engagement.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for brand partners, aligning with key moments for activations, creative campaigns, and ensuring relevance among their target audiences.
- Work closely with internal teams and our brand partners to define and execute monthly social calendars and execute content for organic social, and content for NFT project & campaign messaging, newsletters, blogs, case studies, etc.
- Produce copy related to NFT projects & campaigns, including but not limited to articles, posts, websites, and advertising
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Create email & SMS strategies aligned to partner’s NFT projects & campaigns with accompanying KPIs and success metrics
- Own end-to-end campaign delivery including setup, template build, targeting, segmentation, and deployment
- Contribute to the maintenance of Sweet social media accounts, creating new posts and keeping the feed timely, fresh and engaging
- Help develop, create and execute panels, experiences and a presence at shows/conferences such as: NFT.nyc, ArtBasel, ETHDenver, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Crypto and NFT knowledge, strong interest, and passion for NFTs
- Experience in social media, brand marketing, experiential marketing, and in fostering digital communities.
- A good dose of strategic thinking and the ability to execute. Comfortable being an individual contributor as well as a manager/strategist.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Technical competency to interact with Product and Engineering as needed, with the ability to tell stories and shape narratives.
- An independent thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- Background with products that use high amounts of incentives, loyalty, and gamification – gaming / mobile gaming experience a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- A strong desire to unleash all your creativity, positivity, and unique perspective each and every day
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a highly integrated and diverse marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to manage both positive and critical feedback professionally
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Modern tools and processes, and co-workers who are on the cutting edge of innovation in NFTs and the blockchain
- 401K program