Republic is a financial technology firm that allows everyone to invest in private markets. Republic operates several distinct business lines including a retail investment platform, a private capital division, and a blockchain advisory practice. The Republic ecosystem has deployed over $800 million in investments, has supported over 600 companies, and comprises a community of over 1.5M users across 100 countries. Republic is backed by dozens of leading investment firms and financial institutions, and its affiliated entities have co-invested with the best names in venture and private equity. Founded in 2016, Republic is headquartered in New York City with offices worldwide.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team at Republic! You will be part of the marketing team and work with various internal business units including our retail private investment platform, private capital division, blockchain division, and more.
As a Digital Marketing Associate at Republic, you will work under the guidance of our Director of Marketing Strategy to develop campaigns and strategies to help achieve our key business goals. Our marketing strategy is digital-first, so experience in digital marketing is important for success in this role. From digital advertising, to email marketing, to social media marketing, this role will be expected to have a broad grasp on all marketing channels needed to successfully market our platform and products to our target audiences of investors and entrepreneurs. This role will require excellent project management skills, strict adherence to deadlines, an ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously, analyze quantitative campaign performance, and must exhibit creative thinking in terms of campaign strategy and clearing roadblocks to deliver campaigns on schedule.
This role will be expected to operate autonomously in terms of day-to-day responsibilities, but will work hand-in-hand with marketing leadership to plan out strategic goals and collaborate with other Republic business units such as our crypto and private capital divisions. Your work will directly enable our company to roll out key initiatives in our fast-moving industry, from new product announcements to user retention campaigns to brand marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns on-budget and on-schedule
- Manage projects with a cross-functional team including writers, designers, media buyers, product manager, engineers, and more
- Produce post-mortem reporting of campaign success metrics
- Understand our customers demographics and psychographics
- Work across a wide range of marketing channels, including email, social media, blog content, video channels, and more
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships with strong interpersonal skills and prompt communication
- Maintain organization and documentation of processes and institutional knowledge
Who you are:
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Knows the elements of style, marketing copy, modern usage, grammar, and punctuation
- Has experience writing for the consumer-facing financial and/or investing industry
- Understands sound design principles, even though they’re not a designer themselves
- Works well in a distributed team
- Can work with complex legal requirements and work creatively within compliance obligations.
- Has full professional or native proficiency in English
Republic is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.