- Bot self-service automation
- Brand and design
- Bot deflection, routing, and containment
- Bot integration
- Vendor relationship management
- Define priorities and establish the criteria to identify stakeholders that will help rank priorities and set appropriate timeframes.
- Drive analysis of deflection performance in its current state and identify areas of opportunity for future improvement.
- Own, drive, and implement strategy for detecting customer issues.
- Design and implement all routing frameworks.
- Adapt conversational agents to meet specific needs through training and guiding its implementation.
- Partner with other teams to analyze future automation opportunities and develop implementation plans.
- Own quality control of automation built and functionality of the bot
- Identify and write requirements for new integration needs.
- Partner with IT to define requirements and oversee implementation.
- Divide and plan each project efficiently by creating a sense of structure and urgency.
- Be firm when needing to push progress or get better quality from collaborators without demotivating them.
- Serve as the primary stakeholder for our chatbot vendor.
- Meet and work with teammates with different roles, personalities, and experience levels. Be empathetic and curious to understand the needs of the team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing a chatbot – preferably from implementation to steady-state
- Minimum of 2 years experience in analytics strategy, artificial intelligence, bot implementation a definite plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management – Asana and/or Miro experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin is a definite plus
- Experience with new tool implementation – strategic intent design, building intent content, and deployment
- Experience and deep understanding of data analytics & digital architecture framework
- A holistic view of enterprise/data architecture and capability to explain to both IT and business function leaders is a must
- Experience working with tech implementation teams