Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Sinagpore with a 3000 strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
As a Devops Engineer, you will be involved a number of technically challenging problems, oversees design and coding for features. This position will be working very closely in multiple function of the organization. You will be involving every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved
- Improve system and security monitoring throughout our trading platform
- Work closely with the senior system engineer to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis)
- Proficiency in DevOps and CI/CD
- AWS knowledge