Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolite structures. Using the most innovative backend tools, Kubernetes, Zero Downtime Deployments and Microservices, as well as time series databases like InfluxDB for exposure of real-time amounts of statistical data related to the digital asset trading markets. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development and unlimited possibilities in the field.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Configure and maintain Continuous Integration and deployment
- Provide operational support for the whole infrastructure
- Work with Tech Leads and developers on assessment of existing problems and develop process improvement solutions.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain and develop reliable monitoring and logging subsystems
- Develop and maintain configuration management for the whole infrastructure
- Ensure that any technical issues faced by development teams are resolved
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as DevOps engineer or similar role
- AWS cloud stack experience(ec2, Elastic Beanstalk, networking, load balancing, s3)
- Experience with Message Brokers(Kafka)
- Experience with CI/CD, Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker or LXC
- Experience working with Nginx, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
Desired (but not essential):
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…