Reporting to the company’s CFO.
Our MISSION is to properly integrate cryptocurrency into the financial system so that everyone recognizes and utilizes the benefits of crypto as an integral part of the global economy. Our Financial department consists of professionals from both: traditional and modern digital finance.
Job description and responsibilities
The Deputy CFO assists the CFO in managing and controlling the organization’s financial processes and reporting, making the necessary changes to upgrade and improve processes, policies and procedures, and develop the team. Ensure the financial infrastructure is stable and supports the demands of future growth.
Job qualifications and requirements
- Professional Finance and Accounting qualification
- Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of the financial statements reporting
- Proven experience in Switzerland: extensive knowledge of financial accounting and reporting standards (Swiss Code of Obligations, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS)
- Knowledge of Payroll administration including social security and taxation
- Knowledge of Swiss and European VAT
- Analytical skills and ability to see the bigger picture and prioritise accordingly
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Native or fluent French, fluent English.
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...