As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by Evolution Equity Partners, SoftBank, SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that’s through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget – personal growth is important to us all.
Do you want to be part of the future of finance? Are you excited about solving problems that have never been solved before? Do you love taking something all the way from an idea to launch?
The impact you will have:
Sitting across one or multiple of our product-engineering teams, this role is pivotal in ensuring that our exciting product ideas and engineering improvements move from discovery, delivery and into a successful launch.
You will work with the Engineers and Product Managers to effectively scope work, plan resources and capacity alongside other teams’ Delivery Managers, manage the work as it moves through the build process and ensure a smooth launch by working collaboratively with the client facing teams or other product-engineering teams.
Our Delivery Managers are hands on with the design and build so expect to challenge engineers about design choices, product managers about functionality and learn in depth about our tech, stack and tooling and much more.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with the Product Managers and Tech Leads to define the roadmap for the team, and ensure resource and capacity is mapped out especially where there are cross team dependencies or blockers.
- Coordinate with other Delivery Managers to ensure release timelines, map dependencies and ensure alignment across the entire Product-Engineering function.
- Evolve agile processes and methodologies to build fun, efficient and scalable delivery teams
- Share knowledge and best practises with fellow Delivery Managers to create company wide standards
- Facilitate agile ceremonies in the Scrum Master role and share best practice with other Delivery Managers.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to stakeholders.
- Own the release planning process to ensure engineers, product and key stakeholders are all aligned and ready for on-time and successful releases.
You will be a great fit here if you:
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
- You are comfortable leading customer engagements with technical / non-technical work streams and working with Product Managers and Engineers to creatively solve difficult problems resulting in innovative solutions and products.
- You want to build deep technical and product knowledge to be able to challenge engineers on technical decisions and cross team dependencies
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Experience of managing a product backlog and roadmap driven by multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- You have a track record of success in delivering complex and cross team projects within the SaaS sector.
- You have used a variety of delivery methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall as well as a wide range of project management tooling; ZenHub, JIRA, Asana, Confluence, Notion, Product Board etc
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge or experience within the cryptocurrency/blockchain sector
- Share Options
- Holiday – 25 days + public holidays
- Enjoy your birthday off work
- Private Health Insurance – we use Vitality!
- Work Pension Scheme
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- $1000 Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- £500 Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
- Our offices provide all of the amenities you could need
- Work with top of the range equipment – MacBook Pro and any other equipment you need
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it’s important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don’t all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.